At The Growing Room, our team of educators were carefully selected for their passion and dedication to making every TGR child grow to their fullest potential in ALL areas of development. We are extremely proud to have a team of quality early childhood educators that love what they do and understand the importance of educating the young mind.
Through guidance and example we aim to instill a confidence and competence in every child to become a productive leader in their World. Our goal is to provide learning experiences that foster growth and a sense of community.
The six golden rules of our classroom are the foundation by which we nurture and encourage kindness and leadership.
- Rule #1: Listen when someone is talking
- Rule #2: Follow directions the first time
- RULE #3: Treat EVERYONE with KINDNESS and RESPECT
- Rule #4: Take care of our school
- Rule #5: Work and play safely and quietly
- Rule #6: It’s OK to make mistakes